Peter Brusso Accomplishments!
I always say if you live long enough you will have lots of accomplishments! So here are a few of mine:
- US Army Veteran (Vietnam Era) Honorable Discharge
- Up to 220 tons watercraft captain.
- Army award for highest shooter on a camouflage combat range 79. hits out of 80.
- BSEE Sacramento State CA.
- PhD metaphysics.
- PhD warrior studies.
- NEST team member.
- Inventor (Rotating signage, taser application inventions, defender inventor, soda invention, coinmech, software projects, RCS testing shape).
- Father of 3 wonderful girls.
- Master Martial Artist (black belts in Ninjutsu, Judo, Hapkido, and Arnis).
- Many Martial Arts Awards.
- Licensed minister.
- Private Pilot.
- Diver NASDS Senior Diver.
- Keynote speaker.